Online Store www.admiringazeland.com. We are looking for hard working, reliable team members to work in our Xiamen,Fujian,China location.
We are searching for a versatile web developer with full-stack experience. The developer will focus mostly on front-end and back-end coding while occasionally performing command-line and database changes and server administration.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely Web Development team to ensure projects are finished on time.
- Create and maintain middleware between BigCommerce theme and REST APIs.
- Troubleshoot coding errors and bugs.
- Assist web development in the set up and evaluation of new services and software.
- Communicate requirements and issues with software vendors with whom we integrate.
- Assess website performance and generate performance reports.
- Perform optimization of web pages to increase search engine traffic.
- Oversee Junior web developer; Mentor developer, provide code approval and direction.
- Web Developer Requirements:
- Experience with PHP or other C-based language and MySQL preferred
- Experience with MVC frameworks, Laravel or ExpressJS preferred
- Experience with consuming REST API's and OAuth
- Comfortable using command line interfaces
- Experience with Foundation, Bootstrap and/or other responsive frameworks
- Experience with Sass
- Experience with Node.js, NPM and WebPack
- Experience with Big Commerce is a plus
- Experience with git for version control
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- Certification or Associate Degree in web development or related field
- Solid organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Clear, concise, and professional communication skills
- Must be a fast learner; ability to quickly learn other web development languages and frameworks and keep on top of the latest technology
- Able to perform independent research to address problems and determine the best procedures for new implementations
- Other Information:
- Option to work from our office or work from home.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Back-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.